The game “For Science!” is a 2 to 5 player card game where each player tries to build as many crazy inventions as they are able. The game starts with each player choosing a field of science, that they haven been banished from. The goal is to build as many inventions as you can to show those fools your not mad, but that it can be done! Whoever has the most points wins.
The contents of the game include:
1 10 sided die
5 Science Discipline cards
25 Base cards
60 Mad Science cards
Begin by choosing the Discipline that scorned you. They are:
- Biology: You could have worked on anything as long as it was living. People, Animals, Plants, Microorganisms.
- Robotics: You Spend your time making metallic constructs that might or might not have their own personal Artificial Intelligences. Expect Nano-Robots, Power suits, and Robots.
- Physicist: You work with the fundamental rules of the universe. You make Atomic Weapons, attract meteors, and mess with all sorts of Quantum singularities.
- Chemist: You work on chemical reactions to do whatever you need it too. Imagine explosives; Super strong acids, Drugs, and toxic chemicals galore.
- Mind/Matter: You were a psychologist, but those fools declared you went outside the bounds of science! Your chief weapons include Fear, mind control, telekinesis and telepathy. (What? Its not like you’re the Spanish Inquisition or anything).
Anyway, its a ton of fun, and I want to finish it up and get maybe a playtest going around for people to try.